Subject: Re: [office] Groups - ODF Register of Public Comments (07-11-24-spec00025) uploaded

I like option b).

But even if something is resolved, say in ODF 1.2, we still may need to add that issue to an errata document for an earlier version.

I think the important thing is, for each defect reported, to ascertain which versions of the ODF standard it applies.

Maybe we can add columns to the spreadsheet, like; ODF 1.0, ODF 1.0 (second edition), ODF 1.1, and ODF 1.2 Draft, and indicate Yes/No (or 1/0) whether the problem occurs in that version.

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect
IBM Software Group