Subject: Re: [office] Excel 2007 != Ecma spec YEARFRAC. Not even slightly. What should we do?

By import filter, I meant the excel import filter for OO.o or other
import filters for other apps. Basis==0 should have a fixed
interpretation. It should depend on magic configuration or the like.
Another idea also just occured to me. Why don't we just use strings to
identify the bases. Then we could just reserve "msexcel_blah" for for
excel.

wt