Subject: Re: [office] Public Comments Agenda for 08/04/21

I've updated the comment register with this additional information.  I've added columns to indicate whether the comment is a proposal or a defect report.  I've also added columns to track what versions of the standard the e defects occur in.

We may want to formally, but briefly cover each item on the TC call, even the ones that were fixed in ODF 1.1.  In particular, for the items which are fixed in ODF 1.1 we will may want them added to a future ISO defect report.  Also, this allows us to make the statement that we have formally disposed all public comments.

Regards,

-Rob

___________________________

Rob Weir
Software Architect
IBM Software Group

email: robert_weir@us.ibm.com
phone: 1-978-399-7122
blog:
http://www.robweir.com/blog/

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>
Sent by: Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM

04/17/2008 05:41 AM

cc
Subject
[office] Public Comments Agenda for 08/04/21

Dear TC members,

please find below a list of those comments we will discuss in the next
TC call on 08/04/21:

2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16

The numbers relate to the row numbers in the public comment spreadsheet:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27963/07-11-24-spec00025

The following comments have been reported for ODF 1.0, and are resolved
in ODF 1.0 2nd edition:

3, 12

The following comments have been reported for ODF 1.0, and are resolved
in ODF 1.1:

5, 8, 14

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany          michael.brauer@sun.com
http://sun.com/staroffice         +49 40 23646 500
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

                   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten