Subject: Reminder: Ballot to Approve ODF v1.1 Accessibility Guidelines as aCommittee Specification

I'd like to remember all voting members of the ODF TC that we have a ballot currently open to approve the ODF 1.1 Accessibility Guidelines as a Committee Specification.  You should have received a note from OASIS early this week notifying you of this ballot.

Approval as a Committee Specification requires a "Special Majority Vote", meaning that 2/3 of TC members with voting rights must approve, and no more than 1/4 of TC members with voting rights disapprove.  So participation in the ballot is critical.  If an insufficient number of voting members register their vote, then the ballot fails.

As of this afternoon, only 3 of 12 voting members have registered their votes.  The ballot closes at 23:45 New York time on Wednesday April 30th.

So I urge the 9 voting members who have noted voted to give this ballot their attention over the next few days.

If you've misplaced the original notification, the ballot can be found here:   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/ballot.php?id=1459

Thanks!

-Rob

Rob Weir