Subject: Missing RelaxNG schema

I developing a change request for the ODF accessibility SC on 1.2 using internal draft v7-01-01. I noticed all the Relax NG schema was missing which makes it a bit problematic to provide a full change request. Was the schema moved to a separate document?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer