Subject: Re: [office] Restoring examples in OpenFormula spec

Mary,

I find it amazing that you cite the one example of a "standard" that I
would use as an example of what I would like to see done.

The Goldfarb handbook is precisely the sort of thing that I would like
to see done with ODF.

Yes, fine, we won't call the version with examples, code, etc. a
"standard."

We will call it "The ODF Missal" or some such and say that it includes
parts of the ODF standard.

The "standard" parts are no less parts of a standard because they are
decorated with non-normative material.

That is in line with your example.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick