Subject: Re: [office] Restoring examples in OpenFormula spec

David A. Wheeler wrote:

> Sounds good, but I keep getting told that we can't submit dynamic documents to ISO.

Yes, ISO is using only dead-trees and PDF for publication and
distribution of their standards. Working documents can be also provided
in HTML and DOC, but I don't think you want convert ODF spec into DOC
for ISO purposes ;-)

> Instead of trying to fight the whole mindset about dynamic documents, it'd be
> easier to just include the examples.  Then the _primary_ thing that people would
> "add" would already be there.

I think that informative examples will be useful and also acceptable for
national bodies.

OpenPGP digital signature