Subject: Re: [office] ODD{F,L}, Yield and Price spreadsheet functions.

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 18:41 -0400, David A. Wheeler wrote:
> The date stuff has been resolved after much discussion. Dates are
> stored as dates, not as numbers, which eliminates much of the epoch
> dependency and other weirdness in the first place.

Is there any descriptions somewhere how this is supposed to work in the
context of importing files from other common formats?

Imagine: [.A1]      34556
         [.A2]      56643
         [.A3]      =[.A1] - 3 * [.A2]
         [.A4]      =DAYS360([.A1];[.A2])

You may want to argue that this is not a sensible spreadsheet and I
would likely agree but I have see much stranger constructions in
existing XL spreadsheets.

How would you export such a spreadsheet into OpenFormula?

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow@math.concordia.ab.ca>
Concordia University College of Alberta