Subject: Re: [office] dynamic updates

Hi Rich,

Where are you seeing dynamic updates?  My impression was that the updates were all from the application pulling data from the server.  I don't remember seeing anything in ODF where the document could register for change notifications from the database and thereby get asynchronous updates.

-Rob

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer