Subject: Re: [office] Sorry for absence and apply for changing old mail address tomajun@RedOffice.com.cn

Hi MaJun,

I'm glad to hear that you will be joining us again soon.

To update your email address, you will need to go to the My Account page here:  http://www.oasis-open.org/members/user_tools/

If you then click on "edit" you can edit your profile, including your email address.

Regards,

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect