Subject: Re: [office] The proposal:auto-play presentation file format has beenupdated by the New Proposal Form

<manifest:file-entry> already has an attribute "manifest:media-type" specify the application/document type. So with the preferred view mode, an example would be like:
<manifest:file-entry manifest:media-type="application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation" manifest:full-path="/" manifest:preferred-view-mode="slide-show" />

If we define the view mode name is "presentation-slide-show", the example will be like:
<manifest:file-entry manifest:media-type="application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation" manifest:full-path="/" manifest:preferred-view-mode="presentation-slide-show"/>.
The prefix "presentation" of the view mode name is a little extraneous because the "slide-show" apparently is one of presentation attributes in this case.

As to other customized values, the situation should be similar.

Inactive hide details for "Warren Turkal" ---2008-06-14 02:22:51---I still think that "slide-show" should be "presentation-slid"Warren Turkal" ---2008-06-14 02:22:51---I still think that "slide-show" should be "presentation-slide-show" so

"Warren Turkal" <turkal@google.com>

Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM@IBMCN

office@lists.oasis-open.org

2008-06-14 02:22

Re: [office] The proposal:auto-play presentation file format has been updated by the New Proposal Form

I still think that "slide-show" should be "presentation-slide-show" so
that it's obvious that it doesn't apply to the other document types.
We should also allow other values so that applications can define ones
that may be useful to them (e.g. x-wordprocessor-ebook, etc.). We
should also specify a naming convention for unofficial values (e.g.
x-<name>). Pending those two changes, I am in favor of the extended
option.

wt

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1.2_Action_Items.