Subject: Re: [office] Microsoft ODF workshop

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles-h.schulz@arsaperta.com> wrote:

> Thank you for this invitation. I have to say I have some trouble
> understanding why you would like to gather the OASIS TC in Redmond. It seems
> to me a bit cumbersome ...

Is there a way to facilitate some kind of virtual participation?  I
could imagine a variety of possibilities, but opening things up beyond
a closed circle of people who can manage the f2f in this context would
seem to be a good idea all around.

And yes, encouraging discussions among vendors at different venues
would be a good idea.

Bruce