Subject: Re: [office] Microsoft ODF workshop

Title: Re: [office] Microsoft ODF workshop
.. and this was appreciated.

On 23/06/08 2:41 PM, "Doug Mahugh" <Doug.Mahugh@microsoft.com> wrote:

Regarding the invitation to the ODF TC, that was my idea.  I thought some might find it odd if we had an ODF-related event and didn't start by inviting the TC, and I wanted to make sure that everyone here knows they're welcome to attend if they're interested in learning more about our implementation.  We certainly weren't trying to gather the OASIS TC specifically -- I and others at Microsoft will be reaching out to others who have expressed an interest as well, but we started here.

Senior Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.
Duane's World TV Show - http://www.duanesworldtv.org/
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Community Music - http://www.mix2r.com
My Band - http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury