Subject: Re: used new form; please formally track

Hi Florian,

I've added your proposals to the list here:  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/List_of_Proposals

(In the future you may add them directly there as well).

On two of them I changed the title to read the name of the proposals rather than "New Proposal Form".  Other than that they looked fine.

I can add a sample section to the form.  I don't think MoinMoin pages automatically inherit template changes, so if you want samples in your existing proposals, you will need to add them manually.

According to the proposed process (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/How_to_propose_a_change_or_addition_to_ODF) you are now at step 3.  Congratulations.  The proposals should now be discussed on the list, and when you, as the proposer want to move it forward to discussion or vote on a TC call, you will need to let Michael or I know, so we can schedule this into the meeting agenda.

Regards,

-Rob

"Florian Reuter" <freuter@novell.com>

07/03/2008 05:23 AM

<robert_weir@us.ibm.com>
cc
<office@lists.oasis-open.org>, <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>
Subject
used new form; please formally track

Hi Rob,

I used the new form. The only thing I was missing is a "sample" section so that people can get a quick idea what the final ODF fragments look like.

Rob/Michael:
Could you please make sure that the following proposals are formally tacked from now on:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Fieldmarks
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Grouping_for_Radio_Elements
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Spreadsheet_Table_Protection_Options

Thanks,