Subject: Re: [office] Proper identifier for Excel-style digest algorithm

I agree.  What we would need is a URI.  But it would be better, if we do need to define a URI, that we do so in conjunction with ECMA ie. that they would then at some point use the same URI that we define.

Though given my earlier post and the input from Doug, it does seems that this will be more of an application issue than an ODF issue.  If the intention is NOT to write out those legacy hashed passwords in an ODF document, then having a URI to refer to the algorithm is surely not such a major concern for ODF.

Regards
Bob