Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Agenda July 14th, 2008

Oliver-Rainer.Wittmann@Sun.COM wrote on 07/14/2008 06:31:31 AM:

> Hi Rob,
>
> some remarks on the proposed agenda:
> - Regarding proposed agenda topic 4, I am missing the discussion of the
> other open proposals. In my honest opinion we should discuss the open
> and new proposals in the order of their contribution time.

By my count we have 12 open proposals.  Not all of them will have something new to be said for them on any given week.  I'm not going to guess.  So I will rely on proposal owners to let me know when their proposals are ready for further discussion, and I'll explicitly put them on the agenda.  This way, every knows what will be discussed at the meeting.

We're discussing Florian's proposals because he asked them to be added to the agenda.

This is step 7 here:  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/How_to_propose_a_change_or_addition_to_ODF

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1.2_Action_Items

> Please consider my extension of agenda topic 4 and my proposed new
> agenda topic "Vote on proposals, which are ready to vote on".

We can bring this up after roll call, we agree to amend the agenda to include your proposal.