Subject: Re: [office] regrets

Oliver-Rainer.Wittmann@Sun.COM wrote on 07/24/2008 04:53:15 AM:

> from my point of view another shift of the vote on my proposal
> "extension of vertical relation values for certain anchor types" is not
> needed.

I will certainly respect the wishes of a TC member to remove discussion or vote of their proposal from a given meeting's agenda, if they are not able to attend.  If the TC member has the right to ask for their proposal to be discussed or voted on, then they certainly have the right to postpone that discussion or vote.

However, I do not believe that a member, by their absence, may cause the discussion or vote of another member's proposal to be postponed.  The exception would be if several members were absent and that caused us to fail to meet quorum requirements.