Subject: Re: [office] public accessible document URLs vs. private document URLs

Hi,

damn.
I have solved a problem which has been already solved one year ago.

Best regards, Oliver.

Mary McRae wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
>   Info here:
> http://oasistcadmin.wordpress.com/2007/08/08/public-vs-member-only-uris/
>
> Regards,
>
> Mary

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 550
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer