Subject: Re: [office] Ballot for xml:id proposal, discussion of default valueproposal, style inheritance clarification

Michael,

As to xml:id proposal, pls allow me to request the confirmation since maybe I leaked the previous mails. I understand this proposal will replace other attributes associated with the type of XSD-ID using the consistent xml:id. So 2 things need to confirm:

1) Is the xml:id required to be unique in the whole ODF package? Or this uniqueness is restricted in some specific scope? e.g. in office body,in draw page, in text section,etc.

2) I have saw you already enumerated many elements with the deprecated attributes, have all such elements been covered by this proposal? I think we need to make sure that to avoid future unnecessary supplementation.

Best Regards,

Mingfei Jia(¼ÖÃ÷·É)
IBM Lotus Symphony Development
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82452493 Fax: 86-10-82452887
NOTES:Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM E-mail: jiamingf@cn.ibm.com
Address: 4/F, DeShi Building No.9, East Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100085, PRC

Inactive hide details for Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg ---08/13/2008 09:20:32 PM---Dear TC members,Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg ---08/13/2008 09:20:32 PM---Dear TC members,

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>

08/13/2008 09:20 PM

[office] Ballot for xml:id proposal, discussion of default value proposal, style inheritance clarification

Dear TC members,

I would like to request a ballot for the xml:id proposal for the next TC
call:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/proposal%3Axml-id

I further would like to discuss the default value proposal:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/proposal%3Adefault-values

And the "style inheritance clarification" proposal:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/StyleInheritanceProposal

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany          michael.brauer@sun.com
http://sun.com/staroffice         +49 40 23646 500
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten