Subject: #6.2 Errata comments - "Our" to "or" Siamese Twins

Re: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200808/msg00059.html

This note clarifies on where a single erratum that refers to two different
corrections needs to be split into two entries.  Here is the original:

          ODF 1.0     IS 26300
Section   page line   page line

9.7.2     344  27     349  6

The instruction is "Replace 'our' with 'or'."

Recommendation:  Split this into two erratum entries, each with the same
instruction:

9.7.2    344   27     349  3

9.7.2    344   30     349  6

Rationale: There are two places, three lines apart, where "our" should be
replaced by "or."  In the original entry, the ODF 1.0 citation is to the
first of them and the IS 26300 citation is to the second of them.  Sawing
this baby into twins seems like the Solomonic thing to do.

 - Dennis