Subject: #6 Errata 01 Comments Review (Summary)

At the 2008-08-25 TC Call, I offered to provide narrative around the Errata
comments that I submitted on 2008-08-22 via the office-comment list.

I submitted a marked-up .odt of the 2008-07-21 Committee Draft 02.

There are 14 identified problems, including the splitting of one erratum
into two entries.

I have broken these into 6 commentaries, submitted in separate posts to this
list:

 1 entry:   #6.1 Errata comment - unimplementable change (re sections 15.4.7
and 15.4.8)

 2 entries: #6.2 Errata comment - "Our" to "or" Siamese Twins (re section
9.7.2)

 3 entries: #6.3 Errata comment - "an integer value, the value indexing a
draw:modifiers" (re section 9.5.3 and 9.5.6)

 1 entry:   #6.4 Errata comment - property versus attribute (re section
15.30.9)

 1 entry:   #6.5 Errata comment - adding bulleted-list items (re section
15.36)

 1 entry:   #6.6 Errata comments - Font agreement (re section 9.2.19)

 5 entries: #6.7 Errata comments - typo, grammar, and miscellaneous glitches
(re sections 9.3.3 (2x), 9.5, 15.27.21, and 15.31.4)

 - Dennis