Subject: Re: [office] Re: #6.8 - Errata Review

Patrick, Dennis,

On 09/15/08 13:35, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Dennis,
>
> Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>> Patrick,
>>
>> I had mentioned that I thought it was worth double-checking all of the
>> references to ODF 1.0 and to IS 26300 (the ed.2cs1 version) to make sure
>> there were no further inaccuracies beyond those already reported.

OASIS OpenDocument v1.0 2nd edition and ISO/IEC 26300 are two different
documents which have the same content, but have slightly differrent line
and page breaks. Do we want to provide the page/line numbers of the
OASIS document or of the ISO document?

My understanding is that the current errata document refers to page and
line numbers in OASIS OpenDocument v1.0 2nd edition. That's okay for me.
But if we talk about page and line numbers, we should be careful to
refer to this document as ISO/IEC 26300, as this may cause confusion.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten