Subject: Re: [office] 17.5 on IRIs

I forgot to attach documentsignatures.xml to previous post.  Here's
the relevant section anyway:

<SignedInfo>
      <CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"/>
      <SignatureMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"/>
      <Reference URI="content.xml">
        <Transforms>
          <Transform
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"/>
        </Transforms>
        <DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/>
        <DigestValue>2vBnfURPkfDXxUACDTOIwqlNcjg=</DigestValue>
      </Reference>
      <Reference URI="styles.xml">
        <Transforms>
          <Transform
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"/>
        </Transforms>
        <DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/>
        <DigestValue>B2GzuX3I+kHqRYbvpZ3oHvHLW/s=</DigestValue>
      </Reference>
      ... etc etc