Subject: 15.27.22 - treshold - > threshold

Michael,

Starting with the easy one first. ;-)

> However, since we received the error report for 15.27.22 already and
> resolved it already by making a change in ODF 1.1 although we could
> have made a change in ODF 1.0 2nd edition, I think it is valid to
> refer to that resolution, rather than reverting that resolution.
Just a question to clarify:

Do you say: Correct ODF 1.0 2nd Edition Schema from
style:wrap-dynamic-treshold to style:wrap-dynamic-threshold based on our
earlier decision at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200605/msg00098.html

I guess what I am unclear about is when you say we could omit this from
the errata? The error does exist in the text of ODF 1.0 as published,
even though we corrected it in a later edition.

I agree we don't have to re-visit the decision on how to correct it, but
it seems like we should still state the correction for ODF 1.0 when
asked. Yes?

Sorry, this one did not turn out to be as easy as I thought.

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)