Subject: Re: [office] Meeting Effectiveness and Maintenance SC

Dennis,

Please don't apologize for asking about processes that are unclear or
that seem sub-optimal.

I don't want to increase the burden on Michael or Rob, who have lots of
other duties but if the TC had a better interface (nothing any of us
control), it would be much easier to automatically record the
information you seek. Why a standards organization lacks something as
simply as comment tracking as part of the service it offers all TCs is
beyond me. It shouldn't be "roll your own" task for TC members who are
already volunteering time on behalf of their employers.

BTW, you really should write the the OASIS administration about the use
of the "*" next to names and companies. If I ever knew the explanation I
have forgotten it and so far as I can tell, it isn't on the OASIS
website. Now I am curious myself.

I appreciate your efforts to bring matters to our attention that some of
us have simply accepted as "the way it is." Can't say that all of it
will result in general agreement or even changes but I find it useful.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick