Subject: Re: [office] Conformance Clauses and NVDL

Dear TC members,

I have integrated below thoughts into a fourth iteration of the
conformance clause proposal:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29584/conformance-definition-proposal-v2.odt

I have further created a Proposal Wiki page for the proposal:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Conformance

I would like to discuss this proposal in the next call.

Please note that I did not add anything related to NVDL to the
conformance clauses so far. The use of NVDL would not effect the
requirements a conforming document must meet, but we would only state
them in NVDL scripts rather than as text. And of cause we would
reference NVDL scripts rather than Relax-NG schemas in the conformance
clauses.

I will submit a separate proposal regarding NVDL when we have agreed on
the content of the conformance clauses itself.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten