Subject: Re: Office Requirements SC meeting

We seem to have consensus.  The inaugural call will be at 14h00GMT on
Tuesday 21 October.  Which for the moment is 16h00 CEST, the same time
as the TC call.  The time for subsequent meetings will likely shift an
hour to take into account daylight savings adjustments.

I will send details of call logistics shortly.

Please also note that subsequent postings will be to the
office-requirements list only, ie not cross posted to the TC list.

Regards
Bob