Subject: RE: [office] ODF_1.0_Errata_4h - Adjustments

What if we pulled this item altogether from the draft errata document and
fixed it in ODF 1.2 only?  What is the downside?  Is the underlying issue
such that the continued presence of the defect in ODF 1.0 (and ISO/IEC
26300) will present substantial practical difficulties to an implementor
or to other users of the standard?

If not, I'd remove this item from the document.  We can then approve what
we all agree on and give this item more consideration and possibly add it
to a future errata document.  Maybe it would fit better on an ODF 1.1
errata document?   This is certainly within our rights as a TC.  And even
ISO/IEC process allows a "Further consideration required" response to an
item in a defect report, so such a decision (provided we approve the
remaining items in a timely fashion) should be acceptable.

-Rob