Subject: Re: [office] review ODF 1.2 specification draft - chapter 18,attributes in fo namespace

Hi Patrick,

Jirka Kosek wrote:
> Patrick Durusau wrote:
>

>> It isn't an automatic decision. We need to look at what changed in
>> XSL-FO 1.1 to see if we want to change our reference.
>>
>> Simply because a new version of a standard has appeared does not mean
>> that older versions are suddenly not being used.
>>

> Indeed. But while XSL-FO 1.1 introduces few new features it also
> incorporates errata for XSL-FO 1.0 and new erratas will be published
> only for XSL-FO 1.1. It thus might be wiser to reference maintained
> specification.

I went through the change list [1] of XSL-FO 1.0 to XSL-FO 1.1 in regard
of our latest schema [2].
There was no attribute being changed in way that effects our "fo:"
schema set, but several editorial errors have been fixed.
It even resolves an inconsistency for fo:country that we are using.

I would therefore suggest to change the reference to the new XSL-FO 1.1.

Still thankful for a second reviewer.

Regards,
Svante

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#change10