Subject: Some ballot request

Dear TC members,

Some time ago we agreed to remove attribute default values from the
schema, and to add them instead to the description text.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/proposal%3Adefault-values

What was open was only an ODF 1.2 draft that contains the default value
definitions in the description, so that we can formally vote on the
text. The most recent draft that Patrick has uploaded

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29632/OpenDocument-v1.2-draft7-10.odt

contains these descriptions. I have generated the text for them directly
from the schema, so there should be no change in the default values. I
would therefore ask for a vote on the default value proposal, which
means that I would like to ask for an approval of the default value
description as present the the above draft.

As already mentioned in the last TC call, I further would like to ask
for a ballot on the conformance clause proposal:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200810/msg00105.html

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten