Subject: Proposal Discussion and Ballot request

Dear TC members,

in our next TC call, I would like to ask for a ballot for the default
value proposal which I have overseen to put on the agenda from the last
call:

> Some time ago we agreed to remove attribute default values from the schema, and to add them instead to the description text.
>
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/proposal%3Adefault-values
>
> What was open was only an ODF 1.2 draft that contains the default value definitions in the description, so that we can formally
 > vote on the text. The most recent draft that Patrick has uploaded
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29632/OpenDocument-v1.2-draft7-10.odt
>
> contains these descriptions. I have generated the text for them directly from the schema, so there should be no change in the
 > default values. I would therefore ask for a vote on the default value
proposal, which means that I would like to ask for an
 > approval of the default value description as present the the above
 > draft.

I further look like to have a short discussion for the chart axis proposal

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/AxesPosition

to see if there are any details that need a deeper discussion, or
whether this is something we may agree to include it in ODF 1.2.

I further would like to continue the discussion of the conformance clauses.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200810/msg00105.html

I'm currently working on a revised proposal which I will upload to the
TC repository tomorrow.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten