Subject: Re: [office] Preferred View Mode Approval - Recommendation

Yes,

Michael is right, the alternative solution should be removed since it is not used at all. Dennis, sorry, in the reply mail, I forget that the alternative solution description is extraneous now.

Update the contents as bellow link:
document repository: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/29911/08-06-08-proposal00070
In the wiki: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/proposal%3Aauto-play_presentation_file_format

Best Regards,

Mingfei Jia(¼ÖÃ÷·É)
IBM Lotus Symphony Development
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82452493 Fax: 86-10-82452887
NOTES:Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM E-mail: jiamingf@cn.ibm.com
Address: No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, P.R.China

Inactive hide details for Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg ---11/04/2008 11:18:28 PM---Hi,Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg ---11/04/2008 11:18:28 PM---Hi,

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>

dennis.hamilton@acm.org

office@lists.oasis-open.org, Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM@IBMCN

11/04/2008 11:18 PM

Re: [office] Preferred View Mode Approval - Recommendation

Hi,

it is okay for me if the alternative proposal is removed from the Wiki
and the document, but we should keep the background and administrative
information in the Wiki.

Michael