Subject: RE: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes 2008-11-03

The adjusted wording adopted during the 2008-11-10 Coordination Call is
fine.  My only concern was a possible misunderstanding that comments that
include proposals must be referred to the Requirements SC without detailed
treatment in the TC itself.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]

Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 07:00
To: 'OpenDocument TC'
Cc: Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM
Subject: RE: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call draft minutes
2008-11-03

Michael, I don't recall this being quite so strict:

* Review of public comments

  It was agreed that all comments that include proposals will be
  considered to be one source of input for the Requirements SC, and that
  they therefore will not be discussed in detail in the TC itself.

My recollection is more along the lines that

  It was agreed that one disposition of comments that include proposals
  may be referral to the Requirements SC, as one source of input for
  consideration in future versions of ODF.

I don't think we intended to include review for possible application in
ODF 1.2.

 - Dennis

PS: I suppose that we might need to close ODF 1.2 to feature proposals and
limit it to review of the drafts at some point, though.