Subject: Agenda Items

Dear TC members,

I would like to request a ballot for the following two proposals for the
next TC call:

1) http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Conformance

Version in document repository to be voted on:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29987/conformance-definition-proposal-v5.odt

2) http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/AxesPosition

Version in document repository to be voted on:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29910/AxesPositionProposal.odt

I further would like to remind us that we have the following item
(agreed in the call on the 27th of October[1]) on the agenda for the
next call:

> Patrick proposed that the TC in the call on the 17th checks which items
> are open before the public review may start and when agrees on a date
> for a public review. All TC members are asked to provide all comments or
> tasks that have to be considered before a public review may start before
> that call.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200810/msg00158.html
StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS