Subject: Rest of Chapter 11 comments

Greetings,

I have entered the corrections to the current draft suggested by Ocke
Janssen and have made notes on his comment list. There are several
outstanding editor's notes in this section as you will see from the
attached text.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: Yes, I have several other comments sets in various stages of entry.
This was s short set that I knew I could finish this morning. ;-) I hope
to finish at least one more set today with another drop tomorrow to the
archive. With every comment the current text is getting smoother and
smoother!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)