Subject: Re: [office] review ODF 1.2 specification draft - chapter 18,attributes in fo namespace

Hi all,

I have check the usage of fo:height in OpenOffice.org:

Patrick Durusau wrote:
>> - "18.417 fo:height"
>> -- Include statement that this attribute specifies the height of the
>> bullet image in a certain list level definition.
>> -- ad editor's note:
>> --- explicitly name not supported XSL attribute values.
>> --- I do not know, if this attribute is only used for specifying the
>> size of a bullet image. Action item for me: check it in OpenOffice.org.
>>
> Well, in draft 6, 16.12.6 says that the size of the image is specified
> by this and fo:width. Maybe used more broadly but I am just going by the
> language in the text.

According to ODF 1.0 and ODF 1.1 OpenOffice.org uses this attribute only
for the height of the bullet image.

Best regards, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer