Subject: Re: [office] Data Grid Size element proposal

Those attributes are different in that they count something that is a
feature of the document and not a feature of the app. To be similar to
what your advocating, those attributes would have to be something more
like:
<text:max-page-count>
<text:max-paragraph-count>
<text:max-word-count>
etc...

A case might be able to be made for telling the max column and the max
row used in a document, but just telling the max size of the
previously saving app doesn't seem useful at all so far.

wt