Subject: Re: [office] Data Grid Size element proposal

Fair enough.

+1

On 25/11/08 11:36 AM, "Warren Turkal" <turkal@google.com> wrote:

Man, that really was unclear. :)

I believe that adding features that have no function is actually bad
for a standard (or any specification for that matter). When I believe
that I have identified some feature that doesn't have benefit, I'll
ask for an use case or example so that I can better understand the
requirement. If an example cannot be produced for the use of a
feature, I will get more skeptical of the benefit of adding said
feature.

wt