Subject: Re: [office] Please stop editing the ODF 1.2 Wiki page

Hi,

regarding my proposals. It would really help what proposals are not key for ODF 1.2 in your opinion.

Thanks a lot,

~Florian

>>> Ming Fei Jia <jiamingf@cn.ibm.com> 12/2/2008 6:46 AM >>>

Hi Dear Members,

I've browsed this wiki page just now. There accumulated a lot of things now. I know since ODF 1.2 is in the phase of end game, some members may be eager to submit proposals and put them to the ODF 1.2 task list. But the left time of ODF 1.2 should be very limited, I doubt whether all of those things could be done in 1.2 phase. Or even all the tasks can be done in the several months scope, how can the quality of ODF 1.2 be guranteed? I think submiting proposals are always encouraging, but not all proposals are necessary to be complete in ODF 1.2 phase. We still have ODF 1.3, ODF 2.0, ODF 2.1,..., right?
This is only my thoughts. The TC task management should be TC chair's responsibility:)

    Best Regards,

    Mingfei Jia(贾明飞)
    IBM Lotus Symphony Development
    IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
    Tel: 86-10-82452493 Fax: 86-10-82452887
    NOTES:Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM E-mail: jiamingf@cn.ibm.com
    Address: No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, P.R.China

Inactive hide details for Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg ---12/01/2008 09:06:11 PM---Florian, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg ---12/01/2008 09:06:11 PM---Florian,

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>

12/01/2008 09:06 PM

[office] Please stop editing the ODF 1.2 Wiki page

Sent by:

Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM

Florian,

I'm noticing that you are still adding information to the Wiki page:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1.2_tasks

We had agreed on a deadline for November, the 30th. Adding information
after this deadline has ended without asking the TC for permission is
not really fair for other TC members, and I would like to stop this
immediately.

Thank you.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany          michael.brauer@sun.com
http://sun.com/staroffice         +49 40 23646 500
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten