Subject: RE: [office] Agenda December 8th, 2008 - Approved Errata 1.0

This is for remaining work for Approved Errata 1.0.

Essentially, once a document is approved, there is an additional
publication step where we need to go back to the document and update the
title page and page headers to say "Approved Errata" as well as to update
the date to the date of approval.  This then document is posted as the
formal TC deliverable.

We still need to complete this step.

-Rob

"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote on 12/05/2008
07:51:33 PM:

> [image removed]
>
> RE: [office] Agenda December 8th, 2008 - Approved Errata 1.0
>
> Dennis E. Hamilton
>
> to:
>
> office
>
> 12/05/2008 07:53 PM

> robert_weir
>
> Please respond to dennis.hamilton
>
> I notice there is an item 5, Discussion of remaining work on Approved
Errata
> 1.0.  Is this a new item with regard to something that is needed for the
> approved ODF 1.0 Errata 01 cd03?
>
> Or is this is about the work to handle additional public comments and
the
> second SC34 defect report as part of continuing beyond the Approved
Errata