Subject: Re: [office] ODF 1.2 proposal: use draw:id in custom slide shows

Dear Oliver,

> if you want to request this proposal to be integrated into ODF 1.2, then
> please have a look at the coming meeting minutes of the today's TC call.
> In short: The TC has accepted Michael's proposal "ODF 1.2 process
> proposal" in the today's TC call with some minor amendments.

as I'm quite new here I'm not sure I understand all correctly so it would be
nice if you could tell me if the following steps are the ones I need to do to
get the proposal includes into 1.2.

1. Send a mail to the TC that the proposal should be included.
2. Add it to the http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1.2_tasks
wiki page.

Is point 2 needed? Do I miss something.

I have renamed the proposal to