Subject: Re: [office] Editing Metadata

Hi Florian,

you are completely right. The editing behavior is not part of the ODF
1.2 specification (defining the persistence format).

Although application specific, we still have the possibility (and the
goal) to align office behavior.

For this reason, please find the OOo metadata writer scenarios at [1]

Follow-up discussions I would suggest to continue on an application list, as
    dev@openoffice.org

Kind regards,
Svante

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/Metadata_Support