Subject: RE: [office] OASIS namespace design and resources

Hi Svante,

  There's one other problem - the official shortname of the committee is
"office" rather than "opendocument". There is also no notion of
"subcommittee" within approved technical work, since work can only be
incorporated/approved by the main TC.

We always return the namespace document. There are no physical resources
allowed at/under the namespace location. All physical resources will reside
at http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/ ... I recommend further
subdivision to identify the specific iteration (i.e. cd01, prd01, cs01, os,
etc.)

The namespace template document can be found here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/rddl.html

Let me know if you have further questions - I'm happy to help!

Best regards,

Mary