Subject: Update of Metadata Enhancement from Dennis suggestions

Dear TC,

on regard of Dennis feed-back, I have uploaded a new draft proposal [1],
embracing some of his suggestions.
The draft might be incorporated into an upcoming ODF draft.

In addition I have fixed the GRDDL xslt file and the RDFa schema, as my
colleague Michael Stahl showed me that I have misinterpreted an RDF
validator error and the RDFa spec in regard of the exclusiveness of
xhtml:datatype and xhtml:content. Both are now similar to RDFa in XHTML
optional attributes in ODF.

Please find some comments to Dennis mail below in text.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/download.php/30608/09-01-11-ODF-Metadata-Change-Request.odt

[2]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/download.php/30609/odf2rdf.xsl