Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [office] Review of ODF 1.2 specificationdraft 1.2 - chapters 6 and 7]]]

Dear TC-members,

below you find the answer from my colleague Oliver Specht to Patrick's
question.

Regards, Oliver.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [office] Review of ODF 1.2
specification draft 1.2 - chapters 6 and 7]]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:55:42 +0100
From: Oliver Specht <Oliver.Specht@Sun.COM>
To: Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems
<Oliver-Rainer.Wittmann@Sun.COM>

Hi,
OOo Writer would not be able to handle a list of editors. The related
fields would always display the last editor. But it might make sense to
have such a list just for documentation purposes.

Regards,
Oliver

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> can you please answer Patrick's question - see below.
>
> Send the answer to me - I will forward it to the ODF TC's mailing list.
>

> Thanks in advance, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer