Subject: Conformance Definition Proposal

Dear TC members,

I would like to discuss the below proposal in the next TC call, in
particular whether we want to have something like a loose conformance.

Since the current conformance definitions need to be modified, it would
be good if we could agree on one or the other alternative as basis for
any future work on the conformance definition, if required. If one of
the two proposals already is acceptable, then that's fine for me, too,
of cause.

This would allow us to integrate the proposal into the specification,
and would allow us to work on further items that depend on the
conformance clauses. These are the schemas and the conformance clauses
for the other parts.

On 12/11/08 03:28 PM, Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM wrote:
> This revision of the conformance definition proposal addresses most of
> Rob's comments. It actually contains two alternative proposals. The first
> ones, "Current proposal (7th iteration)", still defines loose conformance
> and conformance. The alternative proposal, "Current alternative proposal
> (7th iteration)", defines only one conformance level.
>

>  -- Mr Michael Brauer
>
> Information about the document named Conformance Definition Proposal
> (conformance-definition-proposal-v6.odt) (formerly 08-09-26-proposal00074)
> has been modified by Mr Michael Brauer.
>
> Document Description:
> Conformance Definition Proposal
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30360
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/30360/conformance-definition-proposal-v6.odt
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten