Subject: svg:ideographic?

Greetings!

I didn't mean to jump ahead but while checking one reference lead to
another, etc.

Anyway, I ran across svg:ideographic, which is an attribute on our
of the SVG 1.1 specification.

OK, so far so good. But, when you read the SVG 1.1 spec, this attribute
isn't meaningful the absence of svg:units-per-em (which we also cite in
ODF 1.2).

And where the svg:units-per-em is missing, according to the SVG spec, it
has a presumed value of "1000".

Question: Do we need a note on the attributes of <style:font:face> that
depend upon the specification of svg:units-per-em? (That would be true
for all the ones in <style:font-face> from the SVG spec. Or almost all
of them I think.) Or should we note the default defined in the SVG
specification?

Hope everyone is having a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34