Subject: Re: [office] Moving forward on Conformance

Thanks for the response.  I hope others could weigh in on how their
preferences fit into this framework.  I know Dennis sometimes likes to
find interesting possibilities between my choices, so if he or anyone else
prefers a B-prime or something like that, please go ahead and define that
preference.  But I think the underlying questions are the key ones:  What
products? What conformance classes? What classes apply to what products?

-Rob