Subject: RE: [office] Groups - OpenDocument-v1.2-committeeDraft-01 -- Schemas?

Just as an FYI, no official public review has been requested as of yet. I believe Patrick is still editing the specification. When the spec is ready, the TC will first approve it as a new committee draft and then approve submitting it for 60-day public review. The TC will need to provide me with the editable source, HTML, and PDF editions of the specification as well as all related files. Schemas/DTDs/etc must be in separate plain text files and verified by the TC to be valid/well-formed. The specification must meet the requirements set forth in the OASSI TC Process and conform to the OASIS templates and naming guidelines. Once approved, I then send out the notice and the official public review comment period begins.

Regards,

Mary