Subject: review of editor's notes in chapter 7

i Patrick,

I had a look at the editor's notes in chapter 7 of our ODF 1.2
specification, committee draft 1.

Here are my proposed solutions/questions/comments:
- ed. note in "7.1.1 <text:toc-mark-start>"
No input from my side to this ed. note. But, it seems that some
"communication"/"action" already took place on this ed. note. Michael,
can you please state, if this ed. note is solved?

- ed. note in "7.2.3 <text:index-title>"
No objections from my side to the action described in this ed. note.

- ed. note in "7.3.2 <text:table-of-content-entry-template>"
My answer to the question of the ed. note is "Yes".
Note: The text in question is no longer present in the specification text.

- two ed. notes in "7.8 <text:alphabetical-index>"
I agree to the made suggestions

- ed. note in "7.11 <text:index-source-style>"
My answers to the two question in this ed. note are:
- ad 1st question: Yes, each paragraph, which applies the paragraph
style mentioned in <text:index-source-style> is included in the
table-of-content
- ad 2nd question: Investigating the schema, I got the result that
<text:index-source-style> can occur in <text:index-source-styles>, which
can occur in table-of-content index and user-defined index.

Best regards, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann@sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (od) - OpenOffice.org Writer